Archiving a large collection
One of our members has a particular interest in RAF memorabilia and has made great effort to bind several sets of documents in his collection.
- creating the design for the book series
- obtaining plates for the book decoration, working with another member to create the computer graphics for the plate-maker
- collating the books and making the book-blocks
- making covers to fit each of the book-blocks
- undertaking the painstaking task of gold-blocking each cover in the series
- assembling each collection
And here is the outcome...